Mouth - nose - masks, makeshift masks - TWO LAYERS, washable
The product offered is a mouth covering, not a medical respirator. The product does not comply with an FFP standard and is not certified.
Wearing the mouth covering does not protect against respiratory infections. At most, it can reduce the risk of pathogen transmission to others. No guarantee is given for this.
It is scientifically recommended to wear it close and to replace it regularly when it is wet.
- Wearing makeshift masks is particularly helpful and can reduce the risk of pathogen transmission to others.
- Security is significantly increased.
- Prevents the automatic touching of the mouth and nose area
- The mask consists of two layers of nonwovens: Spunlace 70% PES 30% CV and polypropylene Spunbond (spunbond) 100%.
- dimensions 15 cm x 20 cm; fastened with two knitted rubber bands.
- It is easy to use and does not rub your ears.
- The fabrics used are ÖKO-TEX certified.
- Each pack is sealed, which guarantees that the masks are new and unused
PROPERTIES of the materials used:
- The fabric used consists of cross-linked and then thermally bonded fibers, which ensures their high durability. The mask does not rub and does not tear.
- Resistant to different temperatures so that it can be used in different production plants and operating conditions. Loses its when working at higher temperatures
- Breathable and skin-friendly. Does not cause irritation and is not allergic. It is non-toxic.
- Does not cause any discomfort during use. Does not affect normal operation.It does not restrict breathing.
- The mask can be cleaned by scalding it with boiling water and leaving it in hot water for about 30 seconds. Then remove the mask and let it dry without wringing it out. You can gently squeeze out excess water.
1. Wash your hands regularly with water and soap for a sufficient length of time (at least 20 seconds).
2. Keep enough distance from people who have a cough, runny nose or fever.
3. Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief.
4. Keep your hands away from your face (eyes, nose, mouth).
5. Avoid touching (e.g. shaking hands or hugging).
Source: © Federal Center for Health Education, www.infektionsschutz.de.
The masks cannot be returned after opening the packaging.Please note our right of withdrawal, especially hygiene reasons.